ZST: LAST Team Email of the Season!
We plan for this to be the last email that you will be receiving from the committee this season please read carefully as it is long and full of important information.
- THANK YOU for all of your help to make this season wonderful and demonstrating good sportsmanship, especially at those meets where the other team was not!
- LAST HOME MEET: we still need parents to help set up before and BREAK DOWN after the meet, many hands make light the work! Please encourage your swimmer(s) to keep the pool deck clear of trash and make sure they have their belongings before they leave for home.
- PARKING: Thank you for remembering to park in the lot by the elementary school/soccer field, it really helps keep the lot open for our visiting team.
- VOLUNTEERS: Please see attachment.
- FOOD at the meet: For our last home meet we will have Frostbites and Kona Ice (remember to bring your cup(s)) selling concessions. Each of these vendors is contributing a portion of their earnings back to the team so please support them!
- SWIM-A-THON: Another THANK YOU to all who participated in this FUNdraising event. We were able to raise $1180 for our team! The winners, those swimmers who raised the most money/age group, are as follows: 6&Under-Macey Sawyer; 7-10-Riley Heiniger; 11&Up-Greyson Hirsch. Coach Julia will be allowing these swimmers to run a portion of practice on Monday, per her discretion.
- END OF SEASON PARTY: To be held on Sunday, July 22 from 3p-5p at the Weaver’s Pond pool. Swimmers/parents to bring the following items: 6&U fruit/vegetables; 7-10 finger food/heavy appetizers; 11&Up drinks/desserts. If you have swimmers in more than one age group, please just select one age group to donate for the party, thank you.
- CHAMPIONSHIP MEET: We will have 7 swimmers representing ZST at this event, GO DOLPHINS!!! Parents/swimmers for this event will receive additional/separate emails from Coach Julia regarding additional practice times and any other pertinent information.
- YEARBOOK: Will be available for purchase on the team Shutterfly site. Donna Kerr is compiling it and is in need of head shots of those swimmers who missed the team/individual photo night. Also need any pictures that you may have from any of the meets/midseason party this year. Please send a pictures of your swimmer to her via email. Thank you! Once the yearbook is ready an email will be sent out to parents.
- LOOKING AHEAD: Even though this season is almost over, the committee is already thinking about next season and we would like your input. Please email any of the committee members to let us know:
- of any concerns/suggestions
- if you would like to be part of the committee, meetings begin in January
- if you are interested in becoming a TSA Rep for the team as we are in need of one or two for next season
- swimmer interest in off-season swimming opportunities as a team
- swimmer interest in returning to the team next season
- having a ZST float in local parades
- Continue with fundraising two ways:
Again, thank you for all that you do for the team and the swimmers throughout the fast and furious season.
Your ZST Committee,
Barnanne Creech (email@example.com),
Donna Kerr (firstname.lastname@example.org),
Chip Schwengels (email@example.com),
Tina Pendleton (firstname.lastname@example.org),
Michelle Pait (email@example.com),
George Bulgin (firstname.lastname@example.org),
Missy Sawyer (email@example.com)