TSA Meet Follow up
Please see the attached if you are attending the TSA meet for the rules and what to expect at the meet. Also as always, there are many volunteer spots that need to be filled and we would love to have you even if you don't have a swimmer this year.
Sunday July 21st (link to signup) AM Session
- check in tent (none of the 5 slots filled)
- Clerk of Course (3 of the 12 slots filled)
- Stop watch donation - labeled with club name, will be returned at the end of the day (need three clubs to each donate 12 stop watches) - we have none
- Check in tent (only 1 of 5 slots filled so far)
Here are the basics:
Host: TARHEEL SWIMMING ASSOCIATION Site: Triangle Aquatic Center 275 Convention Drive Cary, NC 27511 Site Information: Courses include an 8-lane, 25-yard competition course and a 10-lane, 25-yard competition course, with a variable depth ranging from 7 to 12 feet. The pool is equipped with state-of-the-art, anti-turbulent lane lines and Paragon starting blocks. A fully electronic, Daktronic timing system, digital scoreboards and stopwatches will be used in each competition lane. Hy-Tek Meet Manager software will be used. Locker rooms for changing are available. Only meet volunteers and officials may be on deck. The competition will be in the10-lane pool.
There will be no warm-up/cool-down pool available during the event. NO PARENTS, unless volunteering, may be on deck. Other Facility Information: There is seating capacity for 1,000 spectators on the viewing level. There is ample parking available in the adjacent mall lot. There will be NO PARKING in the pool parking lot. ALL PARKING is located at the Cary Town Center Mall parking lot across from the pool. Facility Rules: Please inform all families of the following pool rules.
See you there,
1) NO outside food, drinks or coolers are allowed inside the facility.
2) NO glass containers are allowed inside the facility.
3) NO smoking is allowed inside the facility.
4) NO chairs are allowed on the spectator level. Swimmers may have a chair on deck. Concessions: Food and refreshments will be available at the concession stand in the main lobby. Additional vendors may be located in the front parking lot